I am still in the underwriting process with this company though a undisclosed broker, its been 40 days since I've started this process, still the loan hasn't cleared conditions.In all the years that I have gone through the loan process, none have me prepared for the grief, delays, requests for the same information over and over again.

Loan officer, underwriters take days to clear conditions. I am risk of losing my dream home, not because I am not qualified, but because there is no sense of urgency to help me.

Its been a nightmare!!If you use a broker and they recommend Provident, find a new broker immediately!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of provident funding loan. Provident Funding needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned provident funding loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Provident Funding.

Had an Experience with Provident Funding?

Comments