Interest Rate

they were going to give me a loan of 2000 dollars and deposited funds into my account but never did, when my bank found they deposited 700 dollars the sent off a fraud alert, they deposited money they took from someone elses account and now my account is frozen under investigation.

they don't don't even speak english well enough to understand them. rude and sarcastices pieces of foreign ***.

I kept calling back and they would answer and *** me. They need to be taken out.

they use these numbers 707-237-3407 and 312-423-7818

word word word word word word word word word

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $700. This person is overall dissatisfied with Provident Funding. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Provident Funding.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Provident Funding to other companies on our site.

Mccomb, Mississippi, United States #1354493

yes they jus told me they would give me a 2000 loan and first deposited 930.00 in my account and it was taken out and it had fraudent in [] so I called asking questions and now they talking about its in there so what should I do from here I'm now scared

Eric Wilson is being investigated he is a criminal!

likely part of criminal ring