I was approved for a loan with them for $5000.00 after submitting all required documentation I was informed that they COULD NOT deposit my funds electronically!!They wanted to use "MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT" which my bank (also my employer) does not offer.

So I was informed that it could be done via Western Union for a fee of $225.00 When I agreed to do it through Western Union so I would have some sort of traceable verification I was then told to go to ITunes and buy gift cards to send them the $225 processing fee. When I stated I did not feel comfortable doing that they tell me to send it via MoneyGram! When I questioned what happen to sending it Western Union I got the run around!! It seems very LAME and a very BIG SCAM that a financial institution does not do electronic deposits or wires!!

So I have since reported them to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and to the Better Business Bureau!!!STEER CLEAR OF THESE PREDITORIAL SCAMMERS!!!

Review about: Provident Funding Loan.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Provident Funding?

Comments

Wow thanks for sharing this I received the same thing